A soft cactus christmas

5:35 AM



I did a lot of sewing for Christmas...a Lua sleepsack for my new nephew, a dress for my (kind of) niece, two skirts for two of my real nieces (all shared on IG), bags...and these three dresses! 

I purchased some Soft Cactus fabric from Maaidesign a couple of months ago intending to make Christmas dresses for the girls. If you read my blog and/or follow me on Instagram, you know I am a big fan of Soft Cactus and of Maaidesign. I love Soft Cactus fabric - the feel, the vintage style prints and the fact that they are extra wide to make them more economical. I made three tic tac toe dresses for the girls which were finished at 11 pm Christmas Eve! 

Warning: Hilarious photo bomb below...

Isabella's dress is made from Folding boats-Vivid Blue Beeswax (which I notice is currently on sale).... with mustard half collar and sleeve linings (from my stash).

You Might Also Like

0 comments